Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..


Image
 
PlayHomeUnforgivscapeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
 
Sinji (502)
 
Abel (270)
 
Eh Im God (260)
 
Blue Phat (228)
 
Mikenike (227)
 
Travis (223)
 
©I Am G0d I (202)
 
AskingAle (186)
 
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
 
Latest topics
» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» NOSTALGIA 2017
Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:21 pm by Abel

» I'm back, bitches.
Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza


Share | 
 

 Emo-introduction-NewBackground

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emo
GFX Artist
GFX Artist


Posts : 12
Unforgivscape Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-01

PostSubject: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:48 am

My new background



Btw, I'm new here. My name is Zach and I know isaac(: He's a good friend of mine.

And I see that you guys need help graphics wise.. And well, as you can see. I'm quite good(;
I will help the owner if you ever need it:p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:23 am

Zachhh(:
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 502
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 23
Location : Mikeys bed ;)

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Looks pretty nice, Lets toss him on the GFX team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevin'
Nub Poster
Nub Poster


Posts : 60
Unforgivscape Reputation : -11
Join date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Hm.
Layer proof perhaps?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Kevin, he made it.
You DO doubt EVERYONE don't you?
Back to top Go down
Kevin'
Nub Poster
Nub Poster


Posts : 60
Unforgivscape Reputation : -11
Join date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:26 pm

No Isaac. I just like to see layer proof for impressive work in-case they ripped it. c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:27 pm

Oh I see. Trust me, he made it. Sorry for being "a dick" if I was.
Back to top Go down
Kevin'
Nub Poster
Nub Poster


Posts : 60
Unforgivscape Reputation : -11
Join date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:28 pm

I'd like to see layer proof before jumping to conclusions. >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo
GFX Artist
GFX Artist


Posts : 12
Unforgivscape Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Kevin' wrote:
I'd like to see layer proof before jumping to conclusions. >.>

I did make It.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 502
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 23
Location : Mikeys bed ;)

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:06 am

Kevin, no hate or anything since i know your a cool guy now.

But why do you get so angry when we asked for you to show layers and accused you of ripping? then you go and say the same thing to emo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevin'
Nub Poster
Nub Poster


Posts : 60
Unforgivscape Reputation : -11
Join date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:58 am

Sinji, I get angry because I have provided layer proof plenty of times.
Emo, if you did make it, then you should be able to provide layer proof, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo
GFX Artist
GFX Artist


Posts : 12
Unforgivscape Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:42 am

Kevin' wrote:
Sinji, I get angry because I have provided layer proof plenty of times.
Emo, if you did make it, then you should be able to provide layer proof, right?

Layers don't actually matter, maybe if you knew anything about graphics you would know that. PSD Packs > Kid uploads the picture > can easily post layers because it's a PSD he downloaded.

Wtf do you think "RaineGfx" is? Raine is my middle name, and I use it for ALL of my backgrounds. You seriously need to back off, just because I'm better then you that doesn't mean you can accuse me of ripping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
avatar

Posts : 842
Unforgivscape Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 28
Location : San Marcos, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:12 am

Everyone in this thread needs to take it down a notch. I think there has been some miscommunication going around and I wouldn't want two people at eachothers throats.

I believe Emo created the picture and did it in a very skilled way. Kevin is simply asking for a picture of the layers, perhaps not because he thinks you ripped it off, but maybe it could give him some tips on how to layer or for another reason. Please don't be so easy to chomp at the bit to flame eachother.

And Kevin, I think Isaac may have lead Emo to be wary of some of the people in the Forums, and as a new member I would appreciate it if you were a little more clear about what you were asking for next time.

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo
GFX Artist
GFX Artist


Posts : 12
Unforgivscape Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:31 am

Awesome4me wrote:
Everyone in this thread needs to take it down a notch. I think there has been some miscommunication going around and I wouldn't want two people at eachothers throats.

I believe Emo created the picture and did it in a very skilled way. Kevin is simply asking for a picture of the layers, perhaps not because he thinks you ripped it off, but maybe it could give him some tips on how to layer or for another reason. Please don't be so easy to chomp at the bit to flame eachother.

And Kevin, I think Isaac may have lead Emo to be wary of some of the people in the Forums, and as a new member I would appreciate it if you were a little more clear about what you were asking for next time.

Thanks guys

"If you made it you would provide the layers"

He's doesn't want the layers for him to learn. He wants to try and make me sound like a ripper. Also, I'm not exactly a new member.

Kevin; I don't hold grudges, so of you want to apologize. So shall I.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
avatar

Posts : 842
Unforgivscape Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 28
Location : San Marcos, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:37 am

Your account was made yesterday and Isaac introduced you then. Also, the end bit you added was patronizing and condescending. I would really advise you change it.

The point of this section of our forums is to put images together for eachother to critique and talk about, and try to help eachother become better.

Giving a single stance by saying that from your point of view all he wants to do is call you a ripper is something I would disagree with, and since neither of us can see the perspective he was trying to talk to you from, the only way to find out is to ask.

I wouldn't recommend fighting with Kevin, it just gives me more work to do by deleting posts. Smile I would appreciate having less forum upkeep!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevin'
Nub Poster
Nub Poster


Posts : 60
Unforgivscape Reputation : -11
Join date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:47 am

No Emo, I want them to assure myself that you're not ripping.
I don't like rippers, and if they do rip, they get caught. Simple as that. If you really did not rip that (which I never accused you of ripping), then simply provide the layers.
I am not trying to offend you in any way, I just prefer to see layer proof to be sure that there is a skilled person who made that, not some idiot who did a tutorial or ripped it.
So please, just show the layers. -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 502
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 23
Location : Mikeys bed ;)

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:48 am

Emo, a lot of people on the forums are just critics. Don't ask me why, but they are.

I would just oblige and provide a picture of all the layers.

@nate, quit moderating. Your supposed to be on break Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
avatar

Posts : 842
Unforgivscape Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 28
Location : San Marcos, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:53 am

S: but, but, but....


I got some emails and Unforgiv- erm.. I mean Combination XX... makes me more relaxed. But the fact i'm on the computer makes me feel more pent up and all my schooling involves me using a computer so i'm trying my best to stay away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 502
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 23
Location : Mikeys bed ;)

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:00 am

Disable internets ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emo
GFX Artist
GFX Artist


Posts : 12
Unforgivscape Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:35 am

Kevin' wrote:
No Emo, I want them to assure myself that you're not ripping.
I don't like rippers, and if they do rip, they get caught. Simple as that. If you really did not rip that (which I never accused you of ripping), then simply provide the layers.
I am not trying to offend you in any way, I just prefer to see layer proof to be sure that there is a skilled person who made that, not some idiot who did a tutorial or ripped it.
So please, just show the layers. -.-

Okay I will, but I'm not going to show the layers on every piece that I make. Because as of right now, my Internet is out so I have to make the piece on Ps, download it to iTunes, transfer to my phone, upload to deviant using Deviant Uploader. And they are uploaded to my Sta.sh.

I honestlythink I only have Gyazo.... Which doesn't work without net. But I will search for this other one I had, I just don't know if I deleted it or not lulz.
And if that doesn't work, I guess I will try print screen. But I don't think it works on my laptop(Do I even have the button lulz?)

Well.. Sorry for coming upon the community as a complete dick, I assure you that I'm quite friendly and fun to talk to. It's just that I hate rippers too because a person called B O N I T O ripped alot of my work.. So it's like being called one of him. So I got defensive. So again, sorry/:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
avatar

Posts : 842
Unforgivscape Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 28
Location : San Marcos, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:32 pm

No worries. And to the point on your laptop, if you have an extra wide keyboard it will be above your backspace key or near your numlock key.

If you don't have an extra wide laptop it will probably be a Fn (function) + another key usually above the backspace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Give him a hard time right when he comes to the Community? Great fucking entrance. He DID MAKE THIS. He has proof on other Forums, as well as being one of the most trusted GFX makers on them Forums.
Back to top Go down
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥
♥Owner Mel♥ Forum Administrator
♥Owner Mel♥ Forum Administrator
avatar

Posts : 136
Unforgivscape Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 23
Location : North Miami, Fl

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Well if you really did make that, goodjob. c:
Looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/queenmelani
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 502
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 23
Location : Mikeys bed ;)

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:39 am

zomfg.

Who would have guessed, Bill Fking Clinton on unforgivscape..


Ontopic, Tbh Nate he does have a point.

He hasn't presented any evidence that the work is his and he has mysteriously stopped posting, Until proof is given i'd say that Ali has all the
right to voice his opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Even though he fucking made it?
WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ANYONE ELSE? You selfish pricks.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 502
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 23
Location : Mikeys bed ;)

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Isaac, I'm not saying that he didnt Neutral But just like everyone else on this forum he is simply being asked to present evidence... I have nothing against him but i'd still like proof since the same thing happens to me 24/7. You can't really get mad at us just cause he's your friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:54 pm

I honestly don't care if he's my friend. I'm sick of all you saying you need proof. This Forums isn't going anywhere anyways? I've provided enough help. 75% wasn't used, how do you think I fucking feel.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 502
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 23
Location : Mikeys bed ;)

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:29 pm

... Then is it so much to ask for him to post the psd?...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xBest
Head GFX
Head GFX
avatar

Posts : 45
Unforgivscape Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Sinji wrote:
... Then is it so much to ask for him to post the psd?...
POINT GRIFFINDOR! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
avatar

Posts : 842
Unforgivscape Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 28
Location : San Marcos, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:46 am

Isaac you need to stop coming in here after weeks of being MIA and getting your feathers all ruffled up.

What happened? You get banned from another server again?

Ali, I see where you are coming from, I really do, however I don't want you to come in here and start things up. Please don't act defensive or think i'm a moron, because i'm asking you nicely. Smile

Anyways, if he doesn't want to show proof then thats his choice, but if he does show proof it could help a lot of people and see how he did it Smile

-mytwocents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Owner and Server Developer
avatar

Posts : 270
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 27
Location : Fl, Miami

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:30 am

Yeah I agree with Nate. rabbit

I see Emo said that he was willing to help with the Gfx,
So why not believe him, how is he gonna do Gfx work for us
if he doesn't know how to make it?
I'm pretty sure he knows what he's doing, just my opinion Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:20 pm

No Nate, I'm not banned. I came back, why the fuck do you care? You can't do shit about it anyway you Spastic.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
avatar

Posts : 842
Unforgivscape Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 28
Location : San Marcos, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:45 pm

I care Isaac because i'm in the position to where I need to care. Every time you "come back" you start up drama about how you're not included in anything when you are the one who leaves.

Plus you're always mad when people don't use your ideas because they don't trust you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Uh? I didn't start shit when I came back.

Plus, I don't give a fuck if they trust me, it's for the well being of the Forums/Servers?

Just fuck off Nate.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:41 am

Asking for a picture of the layers is basically you staff asking for proof of ppl breaking rules.

If he knws it's his just post a pic, LIke 3 minutes of ur life?
Back to top Go down
Thor
Nub Poster
Nub Poster


Posts : 16
Unforgivscape Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-22
Age : 23
Location : England.

PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:50 pm

That's very good. I'm Sana Claus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Emo-introduction-NewBackground   

Back to top Go down
 
Emo-introduction-NewBackground
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» An Introduction to Geological Maps
» Fishfinder Introduction
» Introduction
» A simple Introduction & Question....
» Introduction To Perch Fishing By Andy Macfarlane

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combination Xx 317-603 ::  Graphics Centre -
Jump to: