Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Staff should learn rules I_vote_lcapStaff should learn rules I_voting_barStaff should learn rules I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Staff should learn rules I_vote_lcapStaff should learn rules I_voting_barStaff should learn rules I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Staff should learn rules Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Staff should learn rules Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Staff should learn rules Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Staff should learn rules Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Staff should learn rules Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Staff should learn rules Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Staff should learn rules Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Staff should learn rules Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Staff should learn rules Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Staff should learn rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Staff should learn rules Empty
PostSubject: Staff should learn rules   Staff should learn rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:00 pm

A couple days ago i was playing with Luke and sitting in wilderness with him when Tom decided to log on 'Mrs Maul'. This is what went down roughly:

I claw u out: I lost the claws Tom.
Mrs Maul: How
I Claw u out: To bryan
Mrs Maul: I dont care
I Claw u Out: Wow chillax

Then he started getting very mad and swearing alot. I probably hyped him up by saying 'umadbro', 'chill out', and some other say i said but i dont think that's the wa a high Admin should talk. If he came on and cussed for tiny bit it wouldn't really care as your allowed to do that but i'd never expect a High Admin to come on non staff account and cuss for over half and hour because he hates Me Or hates Luke.

Then Tom and Liam got together and Pked Lukes Maul. Then somehow Tom got claws, I logged on two accounts (Yes, It's multi Logging) But it's not against ::rules and alot of people used to do it. But i had 1 account on the level 7 hill with magic gear and 1 with rares @ wildy line. Everyone knew about it and didn't have a problem until i ran into level 5 with my rare account and they follow and tried attacking. I started maging with the other account and ran to wildy line with other. I then came back with mage on the rare account and started maging also and then ddp'ed with on of the accounts. I pked claws off Tom and then Liam tried rushing my level 7 hill account and i died on it. I looted claws and then i heard Tom come back on 'Tommie' Saying 'Gbs your not allowed to multi log'.

Now before that there was no problem with me multi logging in his mind, He threatened to Ban/Jail/Ip Ban i believe so i logged out and made a spam account to talk to him. Then we talked on skype and he said 'Drop it'.

The only reason i put this here is because if new people start to join and Tom threatens them there not going to know what to do and leave.

AkA. Study ::rules, Or suggest new ones.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Problem with Luke (Including a bit of Liam)

We were pking and i won a couple fights. Then he came back with Maul in invo and we both got k0'ed. No one was around so we didn't know if it was double public loot.

Because in old days i heard if it was double k0 and it was public, It was gbs but if it wasn't public and only 1 loot appeared it was free to be grabbed. Anyway we both got k0'ed and no one was there. Leading to a fair chance for both to get our items and each others maybe... Instead he jails me and tells me ' it's gbs'. The only way it would be gbs in this matter is if we agreed to gbs, OR people were there and it was double public loot. BUT it WASN'T so we should of had the fair chance to get it instead of Luke jailing me and telling me to 'wait in here, Lemme get loots'.

He gave my Whip and Ags back but i believe i should of been given a fair chance to get his maul alone or get both the loots.

*NOTE* He heard of Liam if it was double k0 it was gbs - False Rule, Check ::rules
-----------------------------------------------
These are the only staff i've had problems with so far and
i think Lukes was just mis-informated by Liam. Leading to Unfair Play for us players.

I believe Staff should be trained/Prepared for matters more strongly so future incidents like this dont happen. And i believe the rule that:

Dont Cuss Players, If you want go on new account.

Should be lifted because staff should act like staff throughout all there accounts

---------------------------------------------------------
I also suggest if Mods want to act on these in the future, These be added to ::rules

1. No Multilogging in the Wilderness, If so you will be banned.

2. If A fight ends in Double K0, And loot is public, It's gbs!

3. All staff should respect players on all accounts.

4. All staff should not give mis-information to any other staff/players.

5. No raging and messing about the client ~ Teehee Luther. (Noob)

Last edited by Mysterious Man on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Staff should learn rules   Staff should learn rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:11 pm

Yes I am sorry, like you said I may have misunderstood which yes I probably did, but I've been double ko'd a few times and been told it's gbs, so ofcourse, I only wanted to be safe, and I did return your items back like I said, and my stuff didn't appear on the floor, so no one got it.

But yes i'm sorry if I did misunderstand.

~Luke
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Staff should learn rules   Staff should learn rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Read all of it, and I understand the consequences of double k0, multi logging and the unwritten rules of gbs. A double k0 in real RS will lead to each player (maybe) getting his/her stuff back, with an opportunity to get the others items, depending on who is the fastest clicker. I do not think Luke should have jailed you, but it is a good thing he gbs your items.

As for the rules proposed, I agree if staff wants to curse, they should do so on another account. But, as always, if staff is on another account and become offended, they CANNOT go onto their main account and ban/jail the offender. Cursing or insulting staff should only apply to when staff is on their STAFF accounts.

A lot of people know i've had issues with the swearing rule, honestly, i'm a grown damn man, and I let some words slip here and there, but the "no cursing allowed "PERIOD"" rule I have issues with. I agree no staff should ever personally insult or curse at a player, but if I drop some shit bombs or damn, or ass, etc etc, you're old enough to download this game, old enough to play, old enough to communicate with others, you shouldn't be a baby about a few curse words you don't hear, but see.

I think ::rules need to be upgraded and updated, and I agree new staff members should have some form of initiation to prove they know the propper application of the ::rules.

Hope it all works out Smile

-Nate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff should learn rules   Staff should learn rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:31 pm

I can take a couple cuss words but If Tom keeps on going and going it doesn't hurt my feelings or anything it's just annoying and childish.

Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Staff should learn rules   Staff should learn rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Yeaaaah, I think we need to re-evalutate our staff for the present time. There's a lot of abuse and rule breaking going on..
Back to top Go down
Mikenike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Mikenike

PostSubject: Re: Staff should learn rules   Staff should learn rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:28 pm

My opinion:

Fuck Luke as staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff should learn rules   Staff should learn rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:01 pm

Don't say that Mike, many people can say that in return to you.
I honestly think Luke should be temp demoted and try and see how he turns out, if it's bad see if there's another candidate. If he turns out good, let him return as Staff. It's just that simple..

~Isaac.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Staff should learn rules   Staff should learn rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Lool? I've acctually done nothing wrong? and Tom and Liam aswell today said the same when we did double kos, that we gbs? so acctually i've done nothing wrong, and @mikenike, people have said the same about you when you was promoted, won't say any names, I' myself think i'm being a good moderator, but it's just your opinions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff should learn rules   Staff should learn rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:48 pm

UPDATE;
DOUBLE KO IS GIVE BACK SHIT!

As I stated in my last post about Luke being temp-demoted.
I take that back, he's a great Moderator with great potential.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff should learn rules   Staff should learn rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff should learn rules
Page 1 of 1