Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)

Sinji (502)

Abel (270)

Eh Im God (260)

Blue Phat (228)

Mikenike (227)

Travis (223)

©I Am G0d I (202)

AskingAle (186)

๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)

Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:21 pm by Abel

» I'm back, bitches.
Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

» Scumbag UFG
Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:12 am by antmanfolife

Share | 

Terms of use at www.unforgivscape.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Terms of use at www.unforgivscape.com   Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:22 pm

Above is an image of the terms of use here at www.unforgivscape.com , Everyone has the right to follow them, However if you do so choose not to follow these rules you will be punished and this could follow a ban, As stated above everyone is responsible to follow these rules.

You are Responsible for your own account and if any user has been found to break these rules then the following can happen, The Administrators here may edit your posts and (or) Delete anything that is deemed to be unsuitable towards www.unforgivscape.com please look at the image above to see our rules, we may ban you for a set amount of time depending on the circumstances of the rule that was broken, or you will get a warning.

Obviously the punishment and actions taken against you are all relied on what rule it was you broke.

To Send us an Abuse Report please refer to the bottom of your page and find "Report an abuse" Then we will receive the abuse reports and can deal with them accordingly.

Code:
Your Agreement.

You agree with everything above and anything above may result in yourself becoming punished if anything above is misused or intolerable Towards www.unforgivscape.com and its users., Yes/No:

Username:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unforgivscape.com
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Terms of use at www.unforgivscape.com   Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Your Agreement.

You agree with everything above and anything above may result in yourself becoming punished if anything above is misused or intolerable Towards www.unforgivscape.com and its users., Yes/No: yes.

Username: Travis
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Terms of use at www.unforgivscape.com   Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Your Agreement.

You agree with everything above and anything above may result in yourself becoming punished if anything above is misused or intolerable Towards www.unforgivscape.com and its users., Yes/No: Yes

Username: Mysterious Man
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Terms of use at www.unforgivscape.com   Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:25 pm

Your Agreement.

You agree with everything above and anything above may result in yourself becoming punished if anything above is misused or intolerable Towards www.unforgivscape.com and its users., Yes/No: Yes

Username: Awesome4Me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josty
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Terms of use at www.unforgivscape.com   Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:17 pm

Your Agreement.

Username: Josty AKA Letopgevaar

Last edited by Josty AKA Letopgevaar on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Owner and Server Developer

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Terms of use at www.unforgivscape.com   Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:55 pm

Your Agreement.

Username: Abel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
xBest
Head GFX
Head GFX

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Terms of use at www.unforgivscape.com   Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Your Agreement.

You agree with everything above and anything above may result in yourself becoming punished if anything above is misused or intolerable Towards www.unforgivscape.com and its users., Yes/No: Si

Username: Best/ I Bestie I
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terms of use at www.unforgivscape.com   

Back to top Go down

Terms of use at www.unforgivscape.com
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1