Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Dragon Dyce I_vote_lcapDragon Dyce I_voting_barDragon Dyce I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Dragon Dyce Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Dragon Dyce Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Dragon Dyce Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Dragon Dyce Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Dragon Dyce Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Dragon Dyce Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Dragon Dyce Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Dragon Dyce Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Dragon Dyce Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Dragon Dyce

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

Dragon Dyce Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Dyce   Dragon Dyce Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:39 pm

..::..Welcome to Dragon Dyce..::..

About Dragon Dyce
Hello and allow me to introduce you to Dragon Dyce, Like the other dicing clans on here we are committed to ensuring people who bet with his have the highest standards of fairness at all time, I ensure you anyone accepted in to Dragon Dyce is 100% Trusted and anyone found out to be Hosting unfair Bets will be punished accordingly, I like to look upon this clan as to being Number one in unforgivscape, With a great community and a great Team of trusted Hosters that wish everyone of our customers here at Dragon Dyce The Best of luck on there bets.

How we play
Here at Dragon Dyce we belive that all bets taken out should be done so in a safe secure and professional manner to ensure the best quality customer satisfaction at all times, We do not have time for scammers here, instead we are trying to offer people a fun service which many people if they wish can enjoy a fun game of dicing.

Dragon Dyce Ranks

• Dragon Dyce - Head Frost Dragon
(Can not be bought) Has 100% ownership rights of Dragon Dyce, Picks all Hosters of dragon dyce, Has no Max and can do any Bet

• Dragon Dyce - General Black Dragon
(Earned Rank) Has 50% ownership rights of Dragon Dyce, Picks all Hosters of dragon dyce along side me and ensuring Everyone is happy, Has no Max and can do any Bet

• Dragon Dyce - Red Dragon
(Cost of This rank is 1 bill) Has no ownership rights of Dragon Dyce, Has The right to do any bet and can host any amount also to ensure Everyone is happy and that lower ranks are staying legitimate at all times,

• Dragon Dyce - Steel Dragon
(Cost of This rank is 800 mill) Has no ownership rights of Dragon Dyce, Has The right to do any bet other than 55x2 and can host only up to 5 bill amount also to ensure Everyone is happy and that lower ranks are staying legitimate at all times.

• Dragon Dyce - Blue Dragon
(Cost of This rank is 700 mill) Has no ownership rights of Dragon Dyce, Has The right to only do Dice Dueling bet and can host only up to 3 bill amount also to ensure Everyone is happy and that lower ranks are staying legitimate at all times,

• Dragon Dyce - Green Dragon
(Cost of This rank is 500 mill ) Has no ownership rights of Dragon Dyce, Has The right to only do Dice dueling and can host only up to 1.5 bill amount also to ensure Everyone is happy and that lower ranks are staying legitimate at all times.

• Dragon Dyce - Bronze Dragon
(Cost of This rank is 250 mill) Has no ownership rights of Dragon Dyce, Has The right to do only Dice dueling and can host only up to 1 bill amount also to ensure Everyone is happy within the clan and has a duty along with the rest of the clan to tell people to join "Dragon Dyce" must also stay legitimate at all times.

How to Apply
Code:

Application Format:

Ingame Username:
IRL Name:
Estimated Bank worth:
How often do you dice:
Have you been accused of scamming in the past:
Do you pledge to never dice unfairly:
If you do Break our rules you must be willing to accept punishment of your actions  Yes/no:
Rank Applying for [Have you paid yet?]:

Dragon Dyce RulesHere at Dragon Dyce we have Rules for a Reason and that reason is to ensure everything is safe and to stop people from getting scammed so please follow these rules at all times for your own safety.

You Must Always take pictures or record big bets in case something goes wrong and you get scammed, then you will have proof and can post it to show us what has happend so we can get your jackpot back to you

Never attempt to scamm, if you are a hoster and you scamm someone you will be banned from dragon dyce and will also be punished in the server so dont do it

All Bets are done in the clan chat "Dragon Dyce" and no where else.

Always wear your uniform when hosting bets to show your professional and are representing Dragon Dyce.

Always ensure the Host is trusted, so if you are having doubts come on here To see the clan members to ensure a safe and fun bet.

Last but not least have fun.

Dragon Dyce Host uniforms
(Uniforms Must be worn at all times when Hosting, Remember your representing Dragon Dyce and we aim at being the best!)All Ranks when Hosting need to wear there uniforms, The uniforms for all ranks are as followed.

Its simple all ranks must wear the a dragon mask that associates itself with your color so for example if you are a blue dragon you need to wear a blue dragon mask when hosting.

DISCLAIMER -I will only be dicing on "Dragon Dyce" and not on My admin account, my dicing account is legit and everything diced off it is earned by myself from skilling.

..::..Trusted Hosts and Ranks..::..

Head Black Dragon - Dragon Dyce

General Black Dragon - (Reserved)

Red Dragons - Travis, I Claw U Out

Steel Dragons - (Reserved)

Blue Dragons - I Claw U Out

Green Dragons - (Reserved)

Bronze Dragons - (Reserved)

Last edited by Tom Drinky on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:15 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com
Pk Bowman
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Dragon Dyce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Dyce   Dragon Dyce Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Application Format:

Ingame Username: Pk Bowman
IRL Name: Anthony
Estimated Bank worth: 10B +
How often do you dice: Everyday
Have you been accused of scamming in the past: No
Do you pledge to never dice unfairly: I'll always be a fair dicer
If you do Break our rules you must be willing to accept punishment of your actions Yes/no: Yes I will.
Rank Applying for [Have you paid yet?]: Any Rank.

Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

Dragon Dyce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Dyce   Dragon Dyce Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Application Format:

Ingame Username: Travis
IRL Name: Travis
Estimated Bank worth: 20b+
How often do you dice: Whenever I'm not mowing my lawn.
Have you been accused of scamming in the past: Never.
Do you pledge to never dice unfairly: Yes.
If you do Break our rules you must be willing to accept punishment of your actions Yes/no: Yes.
Rank Applying for [Have you paid yet?]: Red Dragon, will pay asap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Dyce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Dyce   Dragon Dyce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Dyce
Page 1 of 1