Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Jonas's Mod Application. I_vote_lcapJonas's Mod Application. I_voting_barJonas's Mod Application. I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Jonas's Mod Application. I_vote_lcapJonas's Mod Application. I_voting_barJonas's Mod Application. I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Jonas's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Jonas's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Jonas's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Jonas's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Jonas's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Jonas's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Jonas's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Jonas's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Jonas's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Jonas's Mod Application.

Go down 
+3
Goku
Sinji
J0nas
7 posters

Do you trust me? :)
Yes.
Jonas's Mod Application. I_vote_lcap50%Jonas's Mod Application. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No.
Jonas's Mod Application. I_vote_lcap25%Jonas's Mod Application. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I don't know you..
Jonas's Mod Application. I_vote_lcap25%Jonas's Mod Application. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
J0nas
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
J0nas

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Jonas's Mod Application. Empty
PostSubject: Jonas's Mod Application.   Jonas's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:16 am

UnforGivscape In-Game Name: Jonas

Real Life Name: Jonas De Meyer

Information About Yourself: Read my introduction post Smile

Job/Hobbies: Soccer.

How Long You Have Played UnforGivscape: about a week , but I already know that i will play this server as long a I can.

Why You Believe You Should (Become a Mod or Advance): I have a lot of experience in private server and i'm always open to help other people in this game. And i'm only 14 years old so I have a lot of potential and I can learn more from you guys.

What You Expect A Moderator Should Do/Be: Be helpfull and be friendly to all people who play the server , also advertise to friends/family/on other servers , a mod should do everything to get a lot of people in his server and should be trusted.

What You Will Bring To UnforGivscape As A Mod: I will help all the people in-game , watchout for hackers , advertise this server to everybody I can and maybe I will donate later Smile

What Moderators Recommend You For (Moderator/Advancement): ?

Greetz , Jonas.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Jonas's Mod Application.   Jonas's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:44 am

No from me for the time being, You need a bit more experience on unforgivscape yet Smile

Cheers, Sinji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jonas's Mod Application.   Jonas's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:59 am

I believe that there are enough staff in-game to sort out most of the arguments on the server.

As this is a growing server, More people will join making the option for a moderator position to be opened up for a person with potential and dedication!

So it's a No now just because i think there is enough staff, When there is a option opened i would highly suggest you bump or edit and update it.

Goodluck for future though Smile
Back to top Go down
Goku
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: Jonas's Mod Application.   Jonas's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Goodluck mate but i suggest u give some color to ur text makes it more interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Jonas's Mod Application.   Jonas's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:40 pm

Jonas, currently it is a no from me also, only because you have not been here for long enough to know the inner workings of the game Smile

However, if you continue to be helpful and active, i'm sure it will come eventually.
Back to top Go down
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥
♥Owner Mel♥ Forum Administrator
♥Owner Mel♥ Forum Administrator
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Jonas's Mod Application.   Jonas's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:15 pm

I agree with Nate && Mysterious Man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/queenmelani
J0nas
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
J0nas

PostSubject: Re: Jonas's Mod Application.   Jonas's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:34 pm

It's fine people , it was just a suggestion , I enjoy playing here and it's not that i'm here just for being a mod Smile

Greetz.
Back to top Go down
Grouchy Sal
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Grouchy Sal

Unforgivscape Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Jonas's Mod Application.   Jonas's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:20 pm

It sounds like you really enjoy the server, which is a great quality. Stick around a bit, get to know the server and its players. Most of the current staff members have literally years of experience in and around the community and the server itself. So in conclusion, its a no from me.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Jonas's Mod Application.   Jonas's Mod Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:34 pm

Yes from me; you're nice in game whenever I see you and you offer to help anyone out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas's Mod Application.   Jonas's Mod Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonas's Mod Application.
Page 1 of 1