Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone I_vote_lcapBiggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone I_voting_barBiggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone I_vote_lcapBiggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone I_voting_barBiggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone

Go down 
+2
Tom Drinky
Mikenike
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikenike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Mikenike

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Empty
PostSubject: Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone   Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:50 pm

Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone 6587993207_00d42d20dc_z
Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone 6587993539_720a2e6b1b_z

This server needs a HUGE staff change.
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone   Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:24 pm

First of all I have not abused i am taco what so ever, He said "fuck unforgivscape" but i didnt repeat it as that instead i repeated it as "f unforgivscape".

I muted him for a reason and that reason being that when he thinks its ok to type "fuck unforgivscape" it really is not because if a new player sees that in yell he will assume the server has trolls in it and that is not good, they will be put off and it looks bad for the server so i muted him for 15 minutes to show him i do not find it acceptable to be saying that whilst he is still on the server playing.

As soon as i mute him you question my actions in a way that made it look like i had done something wrong, well no mike i did nothing wrong i simply muted the biggest troll in unforgivscape which is luke, he does not no when to stop with his bad mouthing and aggravation within the server he will never stop, some days he logs in and he acts calm just like a normal person then if something goes wrong he will rage to a point where people start getting mad back at him because there sick of reading stupid material and therefore they get involved and that is when things get out of hand, so today i muted a troll for 1, bad mouthing a very good server which we all play and 2, for his past history and predictable attitude towards situations within the game such as what has happend today.

I do not appreciate it mike when you tell me i have abused, I never abuse i do not have any reason to abuse someone mike because i try to do a job professionally i do things fairly and you were making comments such as "Tom wtf you abused him? L" i find it very unprofessional that you type like its not serious when it really is because the way you were talking to me was like i was the person in the wrong instead of looking at what he had said and if you were someone with a bit of past knowledge of what luke is like you would of understood why it was i had made the important decision to mute him.

Now after the 15 minute mute period was up i unmuted him, Then i claw u out told me how he was telling a new player how he should "quit this server its no good" this is also bad because the new player is getting negative feedback about the server when it really is a great server so therefore i muted him (and yes i witnessed it myself because i was there when the new player was there)again but this time for 30 mins and i jailed him to to make him understand i do not tolerate the things he was doing Which was hating on the server and trying to cause chaos in it.

So you can now think to yourself i am still an abuser but no, that is not the case mike if you want to think that then yes you have the right to keep that opinion due to your rights, but in the future when something happens like this again and you are somehow involved you will realise why it is important to stop the problem before it spreads and gets serious.

Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone   Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:42 pm

You did abuse me, because it was my opinion, but remember this is your job, you take everything 100% serious as if you get paid, if someone has a opinion they want to share, they can share it, that's how these things get improved.
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone   Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:09 pm

No one said you were not entitled to an opinion, But when you type it in yell in the way you did it looks bad and its not a way to get your opinion across instead post your opinions on here instead of ranting and raving about them on yell because the way you did it was wrong and therefore you were punished as it was violating the rules, I dont think it is acceptable for anyone to be bad mouthing this server on yell to let others see what they think about it, instead you should of come on here and typed out what your opinions were.

Like i have already said this looks bad for new players when there on because all they see are negative comments, If i were new i would want to see a community with a good positive attitude instead of a community where people are ranting about things and putting bad language on to yell.

Luke you should know better your a donator and just because you were on a different account when you were saying them things you should still have some respect for the server, Dont type vulgar obscene comments in to yell all the time like you do because its not nice to read its just pathetic ranting like you do, instead try to keep calm on yell instead of typing every offensive word under the sun on yell or off yell because every sentence you type seems to include some term of offensive material.

If you act calm around people and just be normal for once everyone will get on, if people were all happy and got on with one another it would not cause online wars against one another but still thats never going to happen.

Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com
Montana
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone   Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Luke. Tom's right and you are fucking wrong so suck a dick. Tom's an admin and is far more experienced than you are. If people see "Fuck this fuck that" They'll think it's a troll community like tom said. I 100 percent agree with this. a troll free server = an amazing server.
Back to top Go down
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Owner and Server Developer
Abel

Unforgivscape Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone   Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:39 pm

To be honest last time someone said "fuck unforgivscape" I Iped banned them.
that means, they dont really want to play unforgivscape, and also feels like
they're disrespecting my work, so I would of had Ip banned instead Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone   Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:25 pm

Lol, Mike is lucky
Back to top Go down
Mikenike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Mikenike

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone   Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Lol why am i lucky....

I didn't say it... O_O
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone   Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:29 am

I mean Taco :3

Sorry Mike
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone   Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:05 am

Sorry for 'expressing' my opinion, I said unforgivscape was shit, I agree, but why should I be getting abused by the 3 staff members last time, and think Unforgivscape is good?
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone   Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Because the server will always be good. Judging a server based on the players is acting like a hypocrite and a moron.

I would have gone with Abel and IP'd you. We don't spend all our time working on something just to have stupid kids come in and insult it and expect to be treated with kindness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone   Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biggest Bullshit Reason I've Ever Seen To Mute Someone
Page 1 of 1