Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! I_vote_lcapMerry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! I_voting_barMerry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! I_vote_lcapMerry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! I_voting_barMerry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community!   Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:02 am

Merry Christmas guys, it has truly been a up and down year.

I started playing the server around late 2007 to early 2008 when the 508 was up. It was a great server with around 30 players on usually and the people were great, they didn't cry over losing claws or other high risked stuff, they manned up to people that tried trolling them, and also it was most of our child hood server which we loved logging onto each and every single day.

Then in Late 2009 i think the server started to go dead, people were quitting since they had to focus on study, social life or any other reason. Some people quit because the new people that joined weren't the same and were too pixel hungry to high risk fight them.

After that in 2010 the players dwindled down until it was rare to see 8 people on at the same time. People kept on joining but didn't stay since the inactivity was too high. I would usually stand near Abel at home waiting for someone to login or begin their journey on the server, but that was very rare and 80% didn't stay.

Towards the end of 2010 i believe Abel changed the server to a 517, People heard of this and re-joined to see how it was and hoped it went back to 30+ players on average online, but it didn't so yet again they quit.

The in Early 2011 i believe he brought out the 525, again it was like the 517.

Between the 525 and now, the server has changed over 3 times, which was hard for the players to deal with because of getting reset each time, and because they just wanted to play one server that everyone enjoyed, The server went even more dead.

I believe in the 3/4 of the year Abel brought out this 317, It was a great success! People started coming on and we got alot more activity, I joined about 1-2 months ago and loved the server! I wanted the 525 back aswell as others because we didn't like the 317 but when he put the 525 up, no one went on it so we all went to 317. Since then we have had great activeness.

It has been a truly great 3 years playing with Unforgivscape and Abel and other players and i hope that the server goes on for atleast another 3 year and we can expand as it is starting to now!

Some people i'd like to notice for staying loyal for a long time: (May forget some)
- Luther, Used to be a bad-ass, Now is out client maker! Merry X-Mas bro

- Tom, Always been a great bloke, also makes our forums! Merry X-Mas bro

- Abel, Always being hated on by me, Which lead to be being hated on. But we are still good friends! Merry X-Mas bro

- Sal, Didn't talk much as i can remember but in 525 we used to team @ level 5. Merry X-Mas bro

- J A Z Z Y, What can i say. We always used to be close and we'd rush people with claws, You might of been known as one of the great clawers but we both knew we were basically the same Smile Merry X-Mas bro

- Kingmic222, He was always helping people out, You'd hear his name all over the server! Merry X-Mas bro

- MikeNike, Can't remember when you joined but i know you've played a long time Smile Merry X-Mas bro

- Tammy, Always keeping Abel in line Smile Merry X-Mas

- Mel, Always the Princess of Unforgivscape Razz Merry X-Mas

- Isaac, You change your name so many times -.- Merry X-Mas bro

- Montana, Always known for being Jazzies Cousin and still get mod faster Smile Merry X-Mas bro

- Sinji, Best memory is when Me and Abel was fighting, You'd always back him up Smile Merry X-Mas bro

- Josty, We would always try catching up on Ps3, never happened Smile Merry X-Mas bro

- Awesome4Me, Never talked to you much, Found you as too mature Razz Merry X-Mas bro

- Brian, Always the guy talking in the background of Abels mic Smile Merry X-Mas bro

- Josh (Can't remember Unforgivscape name), You dont play now, But you made it fun 4 me Smile Merry X-Mas bro

-Super Maria, I kind of dont know you, But u were Abel's good friend Razz Merry X-Mas bro

- Liam, Your just Liam to me Razz Merry X-Mas bro

Well, That's all who i can remember, If i forgot you leave a reply and i'll add you Razz (If i like you, Gf Aur)

Once again, Merry Christmas Unforgivscape and Have a Happy New year!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Grouchy Sal
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Grouchy Sal

Unforgivscape Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community!   Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Merry Christmas man. Thanks for the memories Smile
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community!   Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Merry Christmas Caleb. Smile And yeah, I agree with Sal, those were some good memories.

Another year down, more memories to forge. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community!   Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Aye, i loved those fights XD

Merry Xmas buddy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community!   Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Unforgivscape Community!
Page 1 of 1