Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) I_vote_lcapUnforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) I_voting_barUnforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) I_vote_lcapUnforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) I_voting_barUnforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2)

Go down 
2 posters

Do you agree?
Yes, The server is going to die If nothing is done
Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) I_vote_lcap83%Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
No, The server is good at the moment
Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) I_vote_lcap17%Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
DTF?
Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) I_vote_lcap0%Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage

Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2)   Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:48 am

Unforgivscape started going down hill about a year ago and is almost at the end of it's line of dedicated players that have strived to keep playing through out the lag and through out the monthly server change overs.

Throughout them change overs we have had to restart every change over and get up to out rich status which has become very annoying as when you are rich you find nothing else to do but sit there causing you to think about quiting since there aren't enough players.

When i log on from 1:30 To 4:30 there is a huge amount of dc's which become very annoying when trying to recruit people or just have a very quick pk which takes a while to actually get a time when the server doesn't dc in less then 5 minutes. Due to the fact that this gets very annoying and that because of yesterdays massive delay in Unforgivscape being up i've decided to take the action of talking about the Future of Unforgivscape.

In the following paragraphs i will describe what needs to be done and what we can do about doing it!

1. We need a new host

This is one of the most debateful subjects that needs to be talked about. These dc's are starting to become more frequent due to Abels internet and it has got to stop! If Abel wants to create a server which had 50 players on it like old times he needs to ever get a strong VPS, or give a copy of the 508 source (Picked out of all due to "Unforgivscape - The future" poll) to a very close friend or Unforgivscape friend that has a strong enough internet to hold the server 24/7. Now abel if your reading this your probably like "Im not giving my source to some random".

I totally understand but note that most of us can't code a 508 therefore we will need your help coding some things to help the server. To do this the person hosting and you will need to download a program called "Drop Share" (I think) which is a program allowing both the hoster and you to do things to the file when ever. This will make it easier for you to fix things on the server while the hoster can still Host 24/7.

(Point 2)Staying on the related subject of the above subjects we also need a manager for Unforgivscape who takes a good look at the server weekly or Monthly and finds out what needs to be done to make it better, I have talked to other players and they also agreed. As well as looking at what needs to be done better they will need to make competitions for videos so that we can get more players and make a better community. The manager will also need to be very active most days and be able to sort out problems with alot of people.

(Point 3) Now, Abels probably raging irl atm just reading this but moving onto the Forums. Tom has been a very great forum producer making the forums look like one of the best in the world and also the people help manage the Background and Logo's have been superb! But we also need to keep posting about the way you feel about the server and what you think should be done. If you haven't noticed Tom has started making new sections in the forums which make it easier to go through and therefore keeping the forums up and running. I think that this will help advertising since new people will know how to manage through the forums and be able to meet other players. Well done Tom!

Finally i would like to say if you agree with me Fill out the Poll Above and Leave a comment who would be fit for the roll of Hosting, managing etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2)   Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:53 am

What i forgot to add onto my original post is who i thought we be great for the jobs.

For hosting i believe Tom would be great since he is very active and a great friend of Abels

For managing i believe Tom would be great also but also Kingmic222, Me and Liam would be good.

I was going to write more.....But then i took an arrow to the knee.
Back to top Go down
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Owner and Server Developer
Abel

Unforgivscape Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2)   Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:45 pm

I wouldn't let anyone host my server.
VPS is the answer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
Grouchy Sal
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Grouchy Sal

Unforgivscape Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2)   Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:53 pm

I agree with Abel. 100%.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2)   Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:39 pm

I could host it, if I had a good internet.
Otherwise, get a Dedi. Fuck VPS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2)   Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Vps the answer?

You have needed a VPS for the last couple of months but hasn't got it.
Your not going to get donations if the server is lagging and dc'ing every second aswell. Otherwise i would of donated already...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2)   Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unforgivscape - The Future (Part 2)
Page 1 of 1