Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..


Image
 
PlayHomeUnforgivscapeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
 
Sinji (502)
 
Abel (270)
 
Eh Im God (260)
 
Blue Phat (228)
 
Mikenike (227)
 
Travis (223)
 
©I Am G0d I (202)
 
AskingAle (186)
 
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
 
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:21 pm by Abel

» I'm back, bitches.
Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

» Scumbag UFG
Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:12 am by antmanfolife


Share | 
 

 Un4's Elite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grouchy Sal
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
avatar

Posts : 105
Unforgivscape Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 24
Location : Hartford, Connecticut

PostSubject: Un4's Elite   Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:39 pm

^Temporary GFX

Gonna start a small clan. Reply if you are interested!

PLEASE use the format below!

Code:
Your In-Game and Real Life Name:

How long have you been playing Unforgivscape?

What are some of your hobbies?

Do you have any hybriding/luring experience?

Member List
Leader: Sal
Co-Leader: Kingmic222
The Distraction: Mr Sinji


TO DO!
Get a GFX artist for banner.
Set up clan website.
Establish clan ranking system.
Make clan rules.

PUBLIC ENEMY #1: Aurtastic

This clan WILL be active in the return of the 517! Applications are still open!


Last edited by Grouchy Sal on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding stuff.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Un4's Elite   Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:01 pm

I can do all of that...
Banner;
Back to top Go down
Grouchy Sal
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
avatar

Posts : 105
Unforgivscape Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 24
Location : Hartford, Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Un4's Elite   Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:05 am

Eh. Make it less cartoony, more serious. Make the "Leader" and "Co-Leader" smaller and put them in the top left and right corners. But thanks for the quick response!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
avatar

Posts : 126
Unforgivscape Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 24
Location : The United Kingdom <3

PostSubject: Re: Un4's Elite   Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:03 pm

Sal if you wish to set up a clan then you can do so in the clan wars section of the forums, its simple really just tell everyone about the clan and add guides to it and requirements and pictures and add color to your text to make it attractive and appealing to the viewer.


yes if you want to be serious i suggest getting a "professional" banner to symbolize your clan, some tips for you sal dont give up on the clan because if you make your clan now you will be the owner of the one and only clan and then someone will make another clan to rival with your clan and then thats how events start off in clan wars or wildy wars with rares on etc, anyways goodluck with it! pirat

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unforgivscape.com
jd94
Nub Poster
Nub Poster


Posts : 4
Unforgivscape Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-06
Age : 23
Location : sweden

PostSubject: re: un4's elite   Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Your In-Game and Real Life Name: jd, daniel

How long have you been playing Unforgivscape?
idk but i think i played old.(but i'm not sure)
What are some of your hobbies?
i train alot and play this.
Do you have any hybriding/luring experience?
i dosent PK so much and if i PK is it in FUNPK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grouchy Sal
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
avatar

Posts : 105
Unforgivscape Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 24
Location : Hartford, Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Un4's Elite   Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:21 pm

jd94 wrote:
Your In-Game and Real Life Name: jd, daniel

How long have you been playing Unforgivscape?
idk but i think i played old.(but i'm not sure)
What are some of your hobbies?
i train alot and play this.
Do you have any hybriding/luring experience?
i dosent PK so much and if i PK is it in FUNPK

No, thanks. We're a PKing clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jd94
Nub Poster
Nub Poster


Posts : 4
Unforgivscape Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-06
Age : 23
Location : sweden

PostSubject: re:   Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:40 pm

i pk if i want to Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grouchy Sal
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
avatar

Posts : 105
Unforgivscape Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 24
Location : Hartford, Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Un4's Elite   Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Then I want to see you hybrid with a risk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 502
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 23
Location : Mikeys bed ;)

PostSubject: Re: Un4's Elite   Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:34 pm

I dibs being the official distraction for the wildy, running around saying "moscow, moscow i dont know the frickin words i dont know the frickin words hahahaha HEY". The whole clan will then proceed to pwn the shit out of the confused n00bs

Your In-Game and Real Life Name: Sinji ingame, Nick Irl

How long have you been playing Unforgivscape?: Roughly 2 and a half years now.

What are some of your hobbies? Everything.

Do you have any hybriding/luring experience?: I was the most l33t hybrid on the 508 back in the day.


Ps, As head GFX im more than willing to make us a banner if you so please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Un4's Elite   Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:02 pm

ROFL,
Most LEET hybrid Nick?
Wudufuck you smokin' xD
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 502
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 23
Location : Mikeys bed ;)

PostSubject: Re: Un4's Elite   Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Ujelly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Un4's Elite   Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:34 pm

NoWAI bruh.
Just a little Dx
Back to top Go down
Grouchy Sal
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
avatar

Posts : 105
Unforgivscape Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 24
Location : Hartford, Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Un4's Elite   Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:35 am

Sinji wrote:
I dibs being the official distraction for the wildy, running around saying "moscow, moscow i dont know the frickin words i dont know the frickin words hahahaha HEY". The whole clan will then proceed to pwn the shit out of the confused n00bs

Your In-Game and Real Life Name: Sinji ingame, Nick Irl

How long have you been playing Unforgivscape?: Roughly 2 and a half years now.

What are some of your hobbies? Everything.

Do you have any hybriding/luring experience?: I was the most l33t hybrid on the 508 back in the day.


Ps, As head GFX im more than willing to make us a banner if you so please.

ACCEPTED! Welcome back Nick. I MISSED YOU <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 502
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 23
Location : Mikeys bed ;)

PostSubject: Re: Un4's Elite   Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:41 am

Grouchy Sal wrote:
Sinji wrote:
I dibs being the official distraction for the wildy, running around saying "moscow, moscow i dont know the frickin words i dont know the frickin words hahahaha HEY". The whole clan will then proceed to pwn the shit out of the confused n00bs

Your In-Game and Real Life Name: Sinji ingame, Nick Irl

How long have you been playing Unforgivscape?: Roughly 2 and a half years now.

What are some of your hobbies? Everything.

Do you have any hybriding/luring experience?: I was the most l33t hybrid on the 508 back in the day.


Ps, As head GFX im more than willing to make us a banner if you so please.

ACCEPTED! Welcome back Nick. I MISSED YOU <3

aye, good to be back sir Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Un4's Elite   

Back to top Go down
 
Un4's Elite
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» VAUGHAN BASKETBALL FUTURE STARS ELITE SUMMER CAMP
» Coach Brooks Johnson hand picks his elite squad
» Class L Elite 8
» ARLA Elite Series 2011: #26 - Drew Eisenman Returns to Motorsport
» Chicago Marathon Elite List...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combination Xx 317-603 ::  Clan wars -
Jump to: