Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Unforgivscape - The Futures I_vote_lcapUnforgivscape - The Futures I_voting_barUnforgivscape - The Futures I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Unforgivscape - The Futures I_vote_lcapUnforgivscape - The Futures I_voting_barUnforgivscape - The Futures I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Unforgivscape - The Futures

Go down 
+5
j a z z y
Liam
Eh Im God
jtscorpion
Tom Drinky
9 posters

What server would you like to play on the most?
Unforgivscape - The Futures I_vote_lcap68%Unforgivscape - The Futures I_vote_rcap
 68% [ 13 ]
517/525
Unforgivscape - The Futures I_vote_lcap11%Unforgivscape - The Futures I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Unforgivscape - The Futures I_vote_lcap16%Unforgivscape - The Futures I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
I don't care because im a doll
Unforgivscape - The Futures I_vote_lcap5%Unforgivscape - The Futures I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage

Unforgivscape - The Futures Empty
PostSubject: Unforgivscape - The Futures   Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:48 am

Unforgivscape, Is it the same as it used to?

The answer is NO.

The reason?

There are many reasons that Unforgivscape isn't like it used to be. A couple of them will be discussed in the following paragraphs:

1. The first reason that Unforgivscape isn't the same is because the old players have quit, I dont mean to say that the new players that have came into Unforgivscape are worthless. It is just that new people are very sooky and when they dont get there own way they quit. Which is a blow to the server all together. Another reason why all New players aren't the same is because they are all about the pixels and not about having Fun.

Back in the olds days people would have Claw fights for Fun. NowAdays there is a claw rush fight every 5 weeks? Because they are too scared to lose claws because they think they will be called a noob for not having them, Mind me that there was absolutely no shortage of claws in the 517. People just had them banked and never pked with them (When the 517 came back i tried my best to get rushing back when me And "Eh Im God" rushed, i might of raged when i lost claws but that was joyful rage at the start, when he started using Jacks account to abuse me and other players that's when i stopped rushing)

2. The next reason that i will explain in this following paragraph about Unforgivscape is that there is so much swapping of clients. Each time Abel changes the client every persons items are taken away and people need to restart, this is not just a pain in the ass for people who work there asses off but for the reason that donators dont get there items back unless they BEG Abel.

Notice This may not make very much sense due to the fact i didn't have much time to write this and i had to get if off my shoulders because i want to Play Unforgivscape again but i dont really like how the server is un-active. If we all agree on 1 Client, Advertise plans, Voting Plans and other ways to help out then we can easily make our way up to 30 people averagely on.

Thanks for reading, Faggots.
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape - The Futures   Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:44 pm

If i am being honest i would love to see the 508 back because it was original and it brings back so many good memories of when i was younger and i started playing the server, the server and the source for the server is so well organised its just amazing, you can darkbow rush, you can claw rush with rune claws ( there just as good and do one hit) if you guys think about it i bet it was hard to code claws to have a spec and hit like it does, look at the dragon dagger? it has 3 hits in one special click, so thats like 5 clicks in one spec bar with it and it can hit 99, look at the bolts there also coded and are classed as "customs" the 508 is just a very good and fun pking server, and yes i agree with you because we can all work together as a community to make videos and post links to the our runelocus site and stuff like that

Pros about playing the 508 = Great pking when people are on its like orgasmic when your listening to really good music and pking at the same time its just l0lage big time you will all lol and some will troll and lol at the same tiem but it gets really fun in the wild when you have about 20 people standing there because belive me years ago back on old old source i remember when there were like 40 people all standing at safe spot pk rushing people and people used to have bank stashes of about 15 claws etc, its just amazing to play,

fun things to look at about the 508 (rune claws that can one hit k0, Granite maul that is just a slick and swagga style weapon its an instant k0 and some times fails but most of the time it just merks heads off, the bolts are just amazing you have diamond, topaz (e), pearl, onyx, black, blurite (kingmic222 faveourite L0L) Darkbow rushing that can hit 48/48 and veng works with it to, full working god wars dungeon, fully working slayer tower, dragon dagger that can one hit k0 (its not all the time it one hit k0s but its just a fucking amazing weapon for pking for a swift rushing technique that will make you l0l your ass off when they fall die and you get your loot Smile, darklight is another funny weapon when rushed it can hit 87, and if using it with a combo inventory you can k0 in two hits, ancient mace can also k0 with a combo inventory when switched at the right time and it also has the capability to one hit k0 when rushed, Vesta long sword hits 92 and if you have veng on and veng comes on and you hit 92 thats an isntant k0 for you, god wars armour and varrock armour 3 which was considerd the best torso i rememmber paying 3 claws for it once lol anyway you decide and please back the 508 version of the server for kudos for you all =)!

cons of playing the 508 = NONE IN MY OPPINION BECAUSE I LOVE IT !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com
jtscorpion
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
jtscorpion

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape - The Futures   Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:56 pm

508 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.combinationxx.darkbb.com
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape - The Futures   Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:15 pm

I think the 508 of all to be honest, and by looking at the voting poll, so do other people, the 508 is a awesome legitly pking server, everyone loved it, including me.
If the 508 was to be put online, that's the one i'd play.
I would donate always to the 508, just for it to be kept online, and a few other people would do the same as I.
Anyway hopefully the 508 gets online eventually, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Liam

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

PostSubject: 508.   Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:12 pm

508 no questions asked or explanations. period.

Ok Just a little explanation Smile, well abel since you changed to the 317
unforgivscape has went even more down hill then it ever was,
the 508 might have been 7 or 8 players and not many pking at the time but still
the 317 is about 7 players max on ever. me and many of the members of unforgivscape prefer the 508 alot.

Ofcourse your opinion is you like the 317 and thats understandable but you dont realise how much the 508 is so much better then well over 60% of servers anyway from my experience and it has been through alot of changes but i really think you should go back to the 508 because,

1. it has beast customs not too overpowered and affordable.
2. not many people like 317 at all or they only like 317 for dicing or duel arena staking which is true.
3. the 508 has rares and no shops which is the best part of it its pvp and pvm. all rsps should be like that if you ask me. Smile.

Also one last thing if the 508 does come back i will do everything in my ability and power to keep it alive and help it grow 24.7 no sleep if needed, i sound like a 12 year old but yea if it needs be no sleep will be involved i have had experience with it before when we were getting players and it seamed to work Smile, and abel im sure you know we will donate to you if needed or if you have your own reasons why you need it you know we will do anything we cn to help you, respect our opinion and we will respect yours thanks how most people get through life Smile looking forward to the result when abel chooses.

Well that is my opinion i respect all opinions, agreements and disagreements if you agree with me rep me if you dont agree with me post why Smile.

Last edited by Liam on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
j a z z y
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
j a z z y

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape - The Futures   Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:41 pm

This is not a fair question lol.

whoever has played the 508 would know that is and always will be the best no matter how hard abel tries to make a better then 508 unfor i doubt he will succeed. the 508/525 had much more players (60 at one time) but thats because no one really wants 508's no more.

but if 508 does come back, id be dedicated to server again and try make this server one of the best again.
Back to top Go down
Grouchy Sal
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Grouchy Sal

Unforgivscape Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape - The Futures   Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:52 pm

525. It was the best server. Nothing was overpowered, you could actually hybrid, everything was balanced. The drop rates sucked, yeah, but overall, it was where I had the most fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape - The Futures   Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:57 am

It was something we'd enjoy coming on even if we were poor
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape - The Futures   Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:53 pm

We will all just have to wate untill the poll gets some what bigger and more people vote, but for now all we can do is wate, Advertise and do are best to gain more players!

Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape - The Futures   Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:17 pm

I miss the 508. I'll be honest, back in the day that was the only reason i joined the server. It was exactly like SI and i loved it. Still do but i miss the 508 from time to time.

Reasons,

-It was awesome pking, (even though claws were a little bit over-powered)
-We had TONS of dedicated players because it was so fun
-Drop rates were good
-It's not quite as primitive as 474 or 317, but not over advanced either
-I loved not having to have rares to fight kids, part of the reason i don't pk in the 317 is cause i get flamed for not risking
-All the events you did were awesome aswell, like when we all piled you in multi wild and whoever got the kill got a bunch of rares

Bring back the 508 Smile
I'm starting a petition.
Back to top Go down
Mikenike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Mikenike

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape - The Futures   Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Think about it this way, the 317 gets a decent amount of players

How many players actually played the 508 when it came out for a second time.
Usually there was 1 player on 24.7.

Theres always over 12 on the 317, and still growing.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape - The Futures   Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:20 pm

The classic 508 with pearl bolts that froze (and not to mention) pissed players off in PVP as it was allowed to FC with them, FC Fridays, rune claw rushing with that weird animation, blue dragon luring into the wilderness (funny times Luther) and the ::freeforall will always be my favorite version, of the many "evolutions" Unforgivscape has become. Also, I'm not completely gone yet, Mysterious Man Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape - The Futures   Unforgivscape - The Futures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unforgivscape - The Futures
Page 1 of 1