Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Fire Cape Service! I_vote_lcapFire Cape Service! I_voting_barFire Cape Service! I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Fire Cape Service! I_vote_lcapFire Cape Service! I_voting_barFire Cape Service! I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Fire Cape Service! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Fire Cape Service! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Fire Cape Service! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Fire Cape Service! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Fire Cape Service! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Fire Cape Service! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Fire Cape Service! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Fire Cape Service! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Fire Cape Service! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Fire Cape Service!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

Fire Cape Service! Empty
PostSubject: Fire Cape Service!   Fire Cape Service! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:38 am

Hey Everyone! :]

Thats right, I'll be hosting a Fire Cape service, since Fire Capes cannot be traded or dropped, the only way to get one is to do it yourself.

Obviously since I had a VERY successful botting business, most of you know I don't BS and don't have the need to steal your items. So, to make sure this is legit, you can have me create an account with any unregistered name of your choosing, any password you want, I will make him/her ::master, get your fire cape and let you be on your way.

IF you want your main to have a fire cape I will do it, I will record every moment i'm online (usually takes about 3 minutes to get a fcape) so just in case you are worried I took something, I can send you the video for proof.

If this idea is something you'd support, please say so down below. If Abel doesn't like it, remove the post. Razz

Love you all, yes, even you:

-Nate
Back to top Go down

Fire Cape Service!
Page 1 of 1