Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Nate's Resignation I_vote_lcapNate's Resignation I_voting_barNate's Resignation I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Nate's Resignation I_vote_lcapNate's Resignation I_voting_barNate's Resignation I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Nate's Resignation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Nate's Resignation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Nate's Resignation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Nate's Resignation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Nate's Resignation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Nate's Resignation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Nate's Resignation Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Nate's Resignation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Nate's Resignation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Nate's Resignation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

Nate's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Nate's Resignation   Nate's Resignation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Hey everyone.

Some of you guys might notice a lot of the older members are dropping or already have dropped out of UnforGivscape. I must say it was tempting before, but I tried to stick through it, as many of you guys already know. I have done nothing but help people become better, I never complain, never rage, and treat everyone with respect.

However, its time for me to go. I'm tired of having none of my efforts rewarded. Not becoming a moderator was a small thing that bugged me for a long time, but I let it go, knowing no matter how hard I tried I'd never get it, so instead I just continued to help people.

I am leaving UnforGivscape because of a couple things:

Nulled accounts have not been dealt with. Many of us have accounts that have been nulled for weeks. Awesome4Me has been nulled for a month and a half, and yet I held my tongue, and continued to walk past it, helping others.

People are being promoted to Moderator, and being left as a moderator long after they quit, leading to the incident where Issac gave Jack his password, and successfully cleaned just about everyone who was online at the time by jailing and killing them for their rares. Nothing was done about it, no one was demoted, no one was punished.

New people to the server have been given moderator, and know nothing about the mechanics and workings of what UnforGivscape is. I know everything there is to know about UnforGivscape. I don't exaggerate that, I know what bosses drop what items, what commands there are, how to solve issues when people are stuck or need help, and yet I was never promoted to Moderator. It isn't about the power, its about the respect. People trust moderators more, and when i'm insulted, which is against the rules since I am staff, nothing is done, and I can't do anything about it except ignore it.

Abel is absent in all discussions on the forums and in-game. Anything we propose is quietly ignored, never given any consideration, and obviously isn't on Abel's "To Do" list, even though they are crucial parts to UnforGivscape's survival.

It isn't like i'm a nobody either. I am a 508/517 Old Player, 317 Donator, and now another 508 Old Player, and yet i'm treated like some new scrub who joined an hour ago.

This is my goodbye to UnforGivscape, I am no longer going to be a part of Travis' botting project, although it was fun, I am resigning from Forum Moderator, showing my obvious maturity, and closing my accounts, ::empty'ing my banks on all of my accounts.

It was a great couple of years guys, and if anyone ever wants to get ahold of me, my MSN is "Hicknate@live.com" and my Skype is "Nate.Raiford".

Locking this thread, yes im mad, not really, if anyone wants to post in this thread you'll have to get someone else to unlock it.

Peace out guys, thanks for all the memories and amazing times :]

-Nate
Back to top Go down

Nate's Resignation
Page 1 of 1