Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
What was your first Rare PK? I_vote_lcapWhat was your first Rare PK? I_voting_barWhat was your first Rare PK? I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
What was your first Rare PK? I_vote_lcapWhat was your first Rare PK? I_voting_barWhat was your first Rare PK? I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

What was your first Rare PK?

Go down 
+5
Hai Am Brad
Eh Im God
n0 back down
Sinji
Travis
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

What was your first Rare PK? Empty
PostSubject: What was your first Rare PK?   What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:16 pm

What was your first rare PK? what were you wearing?

Mine was when me and Tom used to rush in berserkerset, and I rushed this guy in full bandos with a dds, I hit 00 00 by that time he's like "gl hitting lol" so all of a sudden, i hit a 40- 43 then I guess he was in shock, and I hit like a 0-21 and koed him, loot was full bandos + dd and dfs, then I dc'ed.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: What was your first Rare PK?   What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:28 pm

"and then, i dc'ed" Lolllol <---

My first would have to be my rune cbow i got when i though tankerset was good so i mage bow specced some afk kid and got his cbow C:
Back to top Go down
n0 back down
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What was your first Rare PK?   What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:14 am

I got given a D Bow, And told watch out for claw rushers.

Then i went in wildy with D arrows and tankerset and venged and a guy tried rushing with claws
and i hit 46-45 and veng k0ed him. Loot was claws Smile
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: What was your first Rare PK?   What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:01 am

I was in ::meleeset2 and i looted full arma, dfs, pearl, rune cbow, vls
Back to top Go down
Hai Am Brad
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: What was your first Rare PK?   What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:40 pm

mine was in dharoks
and i hit a 97 and veng 2
i was on like 4 hp and i looted
claws
dd
dfs
combat robes
berserker (charged)
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: What was your first Rare PK?   What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:02 pm

LMFAO, nice hit who did you pk them from??
Back to top Go down
Hai Am Brad
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: What was your first Rare PK?   What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:03 pm

cant remember but they went mental
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: What was your first Rare PK?   What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:27 am

Lol yeah Sinj, I think Tom dc'ed it xD
Back to top Go down
lady
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: What was your first Rare PK?   What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:37 pm

My best one was when i was wearing nuthing and only had a dds i was being a noob for a laugh, and some kid ran up to me followed me and was saying "haha noob!" "ahah lol" and "im gona kill ya" so i said, go for it, he hit a 78 with his ags and a cmobo of some sort, and i used my dds and im not too sure what i hit because it was all so fast because my veng hurt him and then he died it was a blast of 3 hits and he droped his ags and a dds Razz
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: What was your first Rare PK?   What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:49 pm

Ahh, many moons ago my very first rare PK was on the original 517. About 4 hours into me joining the server, I was talking to Melanie and Jack, when I stepped out into the wild, and Carlos rushed me in his yellow phat and bandos with rune claws.

I freaked, hit him with my veng and dh axe, re-venged and dds'd him for about 50 hp. I got his yellow, but after about 5 minutes of threatening to ban me Abel took it out of my bank. ^^
Back to top Go down
#1 dick suka
PERMINANTLY BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What was your first Rare PK?   What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:23 pm

I killed Username for gmaul and full arma
Back to top Go down
Lyk Jagger
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: What was your first Rare PK?   What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:03 pm

Eh, who knows. I got full arma, dfs, claws with 3 iteming. Rofl, dds is pro on 508.
Back to top Go down
http://www.combinationxx.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your first Rare PK?   What was your first Rare PK? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was your first Rare PK?
Page 1 of 1