Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Tyluur's Fail Scam I_vote_lcapTyluur's Fail Scam I_voting_barTyluur's Fail Scam I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Tyluur's Fail Scam I_vote_lcapTyluur's Fail Scam I_voting_barTyluur's Fail Scam I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Tyluur's Fail Scam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

Tyluur's Fail Scam Empty
PostSubject: Tyluur's Fail Scam   Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Alright, to everyone who didn't know, i'm blowing the bubble. As some of you do, and don't know, i've been talking to Abel about purchasing Unforgivscape. Today, "Tyluur" and "Eh im God" came to me with a proposal to buy Legacy, a 614 server that generates a bit of revenue and is a cool server. I was assured that Tyluur had been talking to ownsyoueasy who is a coder for Legacy, and that Tyluur also knew Skylar, the owner of Legacy and said that if I was to purchase Legacy, they would code it and host it, while I sit back, enjoy Owner powers, and moderate everything that comes with Legacy.

However, as most things that are too good to be true usually are, a few things fell out of place. After I was talking to "Mark" (Ownsyoueasy supposedly) through MSN messenger, I clicked on his profile picture and went to his profile, where I was met with something peculiar. Instead of saying "Mark ... whatever his last name was", it said Andrew Hagger, who is tyluur. That sparked my suspicion, why would a server coder have the wrong MSN name? After me starting to back out of the deal, "Mark" told me that he and tyluur shared an MSN account, to which I replied: That sounds fine, how about we log into Skype and talk to be sure you are you? No no, he replied, I don't have Skype. I settled for: Ok, how about Facebook? At least then i'll know your probably you, since you'll have to log in.

This is where I got my heaviest resistance. If you were going to spend several hundred dollars on something, don't you think you'd want to be sure you are talking with a legit person? He told me that my Facebook profile wasn't able to be reached, and would not provide his own, following into: "I would trust tyluur with my moms life" and some other crap like that. This only raised my suspicions more. I apologize but I closed out of the chat with him before I thought to save it to my history, I was fuming at the thought some punk kid would try to scam ME? Of all people ME? If this so called coder used another MSN to use for Legacy, why would Tyluur be posting stuff about his own client? This picture shows Tyluur changing his MSN status right before we chatted. A few minutes before, Tyluur told me that he made his own server, and would like me to check it out, called Decimation-pk. Here is the photo:

Tyluur's Fail Scam Scam110

Tyluur, I want you to understand something. You got nothing from me except a bit of frustration, while I have your full name, bank account number, zip code, and city that you live in. I ASSURE YOU, if this is EVER attempted again to ANYONE, I will ruin your life. Consider this a genuine threat.

Luke (Eh im God), if you had no part in this, perhaps you should pick better friends. However, if you knowingly (You did..) tried to scam me out of 250 bucks (which is petty cash), I will ruin you too.

-Calms down-

Phew. Alright, so, this thread will be stickied, this is also a warning to NEVER do ANYTHING with money until you VERIFY who you are talking to. It is my job to keep the people of UnforgivScape safe, and if I even smell the two of you trying to scam someone, your posts will be deleted, your threads locked, your entire UnforGivscape identity will be removed, and I will make your lives hell on earth.

PS: I know this was a lot to read, but it was worth it, right?
Back to top Go down

Tyluur's Fail Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyluur's Fail Scam   Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:12 pm

they Would Never sell U Legacy -.-
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Tyluur's Fail Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyluur's Fail Scam   Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Orly? Razz

Its for sale, but not for the small amount Tyluur was telling me ^^
Back to top Go down

Tyluur's Fail Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyluur's Fail Scam   Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:34 pm

tell Me Where it says It's for sale....
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Tyluur's Fail Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyluur's Fail Scam   Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:31 am

Canown's MSN. "Do not talk about buying Legacy if you are not serious." They want $1,500 for it.
Back to top Go down

Tyluur's Fail Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyluur's Fail Scam   Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:52 am

I Didn't want to Buy it I Just Don't Believe that there Selling it... Who's canown...?
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Tyluur's Fail Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyluur's Fail Scam   Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:36 am

Can I Ask why I was brought into this? was someone on my account dude? cause Admit yesteray I was unforgivscape. But I didnt say anything to you, as i dont think you were online
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Tyluur's Fail Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyluur's Fail Scam   Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:18 pm

You told me you were at Tyluurs house. Several times, and over xat. So, if you were at Tyluurs house, you'd know he tried to scam me, its not like he would be quiet about it.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Tyluur's Fail Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyluur's Fail Scam   Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:04 pm

W.e you think nate have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Tyluur's Fail Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyluur's Fail Scam   Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:35 am

Bamping, just out of curiosity, if I purchased the source, who would donate for updates?
Back to top Go down
Montana
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

Tyluur's Fail Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyluur's Fail Scam   Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:00 pm

what do you mean OUT OF ALL PEOPLE YOU? you must think your the most important guy in the world. " i will ruin you" " i will make you life a living hell" L0L
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Tyluur's Fail Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyluur's Fail Scam   Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Can't trust anyone, and yes, I will make his life hell, if he was to try it again.

I'm the most important person in my own perception, so yes I am.
Back to top Go down
Montana
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Tyluur's Fail Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyluur's Fail Scam   Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Lmfao! You only think of your self.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Tyluur's Fail Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyluur's Fail Scam   Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Making this thread shows i'm trying to warn others. If I prevented one person from being scammed, my work is done. Don't be jelly everyone likes me more. :]
Back to top Go down
Montana
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Tyluur's Fail Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyluur's Fail Scam   Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:50 pm

umm... what? im being jealous people like you more? online?.... what the hell are you talking about, since when does being jealous of someone come up in a thread like this? your an idiot, and trust me alot of people that pretend to like you dont.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Tyluur's Fail Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyluur's Fail Scam   Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Locked, from jealousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tyluur's Fail Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyluur's Fail Scam   Tyluur's Fail Scam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyluur's Fail Scam
Page 1 of 1