Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Simple solution to staff problems I_vote_lcapSimple solution to staff problems I_voting_barSimple solution to staff problems I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Simple solution to staff problems I_vote_lcapSimple solution to staff problems I_voting_barSimple solution to staff problems I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Simple solution to staff problems

Go down 
+2
©I Am G0d I
Sinji
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

Simple solution to staff problems Empty
PostSubject: Simple solution to staff problems   Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:59 pm

Demote everyone and only promote trusted players.
Back to top Go down
©I Am G0d I
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
©I Am G0d I

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Simple solution to staff problems   Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Yea, like me and sinji
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple solution to staff problems   Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:24 pm

I'm Very Trustworthy.... ON GOOD DAYS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

PostSubject: Re: Simple solution to staff problems   Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:26 pm

True, But you dont always have good days Wink
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Simple solution to staff problems   Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Hah, I'd vote for Sinji, but to be fair its between me and Caleb (Username).

Kory is 3rd on my list Razz Much higher than others, and not everyone is even on my list.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

PostSubject: Re: Simple solution to staff problems   Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Just to point out,

I never once said to promote ME i said to promote trusted players.

Whether i get promoted or not is abels decision, along with every other staff member.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Mikey

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Simple solution to staff problems   Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:56 pm

Username and Celab, you guys think you've earned more trust then I have over my years of unforgivscape?
Just askin'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple solution to staff problems   Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:25 am

Username is caleb >.>
Back to top Go down
©I Am G0d I
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
©I Am G0d I

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Simple solution to staff problems   Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:09 am

Mikey wrote:
Username and Celab, you guys think you've earned more trust then I have over my years of unforgivscape?
Just askin'.
Mikey is like, the second most respected player. And yes, I'm the first. Caleb and username don't have as near as much trust as us.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

PostSubject: Re: Simple solution to staff problems   Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:43 am

Most respected players on unforgiv

Me,
Kory,
Mikey,
Jack (until he deleted the forums),
Travis,
Mel,
Abel,
Tom,
Isaac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple solution to staff problems   Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:04 am

Sinji wrote:
Most respected players on unforgiv

Me,
Kory,
Mikey,
Jack (until he deleted the forums),
Travis,
Mel,
Abel,
Tom,
Isaac.
EDIT:
Abel,
Mel,
Sinji,
Mikey,
Travis,
Jack,
Isaac,
Awesome4me
Me,
Username,
Luther ( only on bad days...)

Santa/Magic muffin.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

PostSubject: Re: Simple solution to staff problems   Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:39 am

I dont really know you guys well enough to say most trusted.

But i guess we shall see Razz
Back to top Go down
Username
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$

PostSubject: Re: Simple solution to staff problems   Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:54 am

I didn't say i was trusted, If i was to say anything i would say i'm known very well throughout the server due to my activeness.

And btw, I know your trusted because I watched you throughout the last 2 years.

Another way to help the staff problem and abusing, Give them a little bit of training and show
them about the mod/admin/elite side of Unforgivscape because some new mods that haven't been playing
a long time dont know what to do in some situations. Eg. Jailing e.t.c
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: Simple solution to staff problems   Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:01 am

And im not trusted? :c
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

PostSubject: Re: Simple solution to staff problems   Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Im sure your trusted,

But i said MOST trusted.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Simple solution to staff problems   Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Aye, but guys remember you can't say who's most trusted when we are talking about positioning. Mikey is trusted but he's already Forum Mod. Mel, Abel, Tom, etc they are already Admins. Sinji said to demote everyone, but those who have powers right now are already trusted. Sinji, Mikey, Tom, Mel, and Abel. Mikenike has disappeared but Legendary Poster no longer has admin powers.

Like posted before: Caleb IS Username, thats why I said Caleb (Username). And guys, just because you USED to be helpful and active doesn't mean you are still meant for the job. The reason I said Sinji, Username, and myself are trusted is because everyday we help people, not disappear while the server we love is offline, then come back and say: "Oh yeah I helped all the time on the last server!". That may be true, but now you are nowhere to be seen.

Kory, No.
Nick, No.
AskingAle, No.

You guys are my friends, you are all cool in your own way. But this is for who will run and administer over us. Remember that.

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple solution to staff problems   Simple solution to staff problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simple solution to staff problems
Page 1 of 1