Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 I_vote_lcapMy First time Using PhotoShop CS5 I_voting_barMy First time Using PhotoShop CS5 I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 I_vote_lcapMy First time Using PhotoShop CS5 I_voting_barMy First time Using PhotoShop CS5 I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

My First time Using PhotoShop CS5

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Empty
PostSubject: My First time Using PhotoShop CS5   My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:34 am

My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 2i9jf2g
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: My First time Using PhotoShop CS5   My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:51 am

Looks like you just boosted the colors but nice hit! ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First time Using PhotoShop CS5   My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:02 am

Cause I'm New... I Just started Using it i'm Not Use to it yet
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: My First time Using PhotoShop CS5   My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:08 am

I know, I never said it was bad either. I wasn't criticizing it if that's what you were thinking o:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First time Using PhotoShop CS5   My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:20 am

I Tried Making it so the People in the bBackground Where A Little dark
And I Made Me and the guy i Hit bright So We Stand Out :p
Back to top Go down
©I Am G0d I
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
©I Am G0d I

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: My First time Using PhotoShop CS5   My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:51 am

wow, this isn't even good for a first time
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: My First time Using PhotoShop CS5   My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:56 am

Lol Luther don't let Kory get to you, he's have real world problems and taking it out on us :3 but you could of used shade and probably would of worked better, keep trying though :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First time Using PhotoShop CS5   My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:59 am

Kory's Just a Troll Lol, He act's Bad And Copy's Sayings Off of Other website's I Feel bad for him.
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: My First time Using PhotoShop CS5   My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:31 am

Lol i fill ya x)
Back to top Go down
©I Am G0d I
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
©I Am G0d I

PostSubject: Re: My First time Using PhotoShop CS5   My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:51 am

How the fuck is that off another website. you trolls better stop trolling me. im really starting to cry
Back to top Go down
©I Am G0d I
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
©I Am G0d I

PostSubject: Re: My First time Using PhotoShop CS5   My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:53 am

AskingAle wrote:
Lol Luther don't let Kory get to you, he's have real world problems and taking it out on us
And how the fuck would you know if i was having real world problems. Nobody on this server knows anything about me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First time Using PhotoShop CS5   My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:11 am

And Nobody Wants To Troll.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: My First time Using PhotoShop CS5   My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:12 am

I know some stuff about ya kory Wink

@all others..

Quit flaming the kid, he's just using a power that everyone on the internet has called Opinion

@Luther

Its nice for the first time around, im sure you'll develop your talents as you use the programs.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First time Using PhotoShop CS5   My First time Using PhotoShop CS5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First time Using PhotoShop CS5
Page 1 of 1