Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Osama Bin Laden Killed I_vote_lcapOsama Bin Laden Killed I_voting_barOsama Bin Laden Killed I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Osama Bin Laden Killed I_vote_lcapOsama Bin Laden Killed I_voting_barOsama Bin Laden Killed I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Osama Bin Laden Killed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Osama Bin Laden Killed Empty
PostSubject: Osama Bin Laden Killed   Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:55 am

All I Can Say Is it's About time, It was on the News.
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Killed   Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:59 am

It's a fake, the government is lying to their people so they won't seem stupid for taking all these years looking for one person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Killed   Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:11 am

Your One Of those Fucking idiot's. Another reason to Leave these forums.
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Killed   Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:14 am

It's true, how come out of no where they're like "we killed him finally" why couldn't they be like "we have found his cave but now to look for him" and not to be rude, but didn't you already say you were leaving forums/server? believe you've said it for like 5 times now?
Back to top Go down
Arkillion
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Arkillion

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Killed   Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:17 am

infact luther quitted alot of times but hes such an addicterd un4giv player that he always come back (and im not complaining about it, its always nice to see one of the oldest players still on)

on topic: GG BENNY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Killed   Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:18 am

Lol :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Killed   Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:20 am

I Am Done with the Server, I come on the Server to release New Client's Our Talk
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Killed   Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:23 am

If you were really done, you'd stop coming back for good. but you keep coming back because you wuv us :3
Back to top Go down
©I Am G0d I
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
©I Am G0d I

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Killed   Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:25 am

I wouldn't trust anything you put out anymore, you say now that you hate everybody on the server. This means you would probably load with viruses
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Killed   Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:26 am

Lol :3
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Killed   Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:29 am

Oh hush you guys. We all know that luther will check in from time to time and theres no problem with that.

gf osama
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Killed   Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Agree'd with Sinji. Besides, if your paranoid of viruses why not look at the coding. And the first pic that was released a few hours ago was hilarious! Obviously photoshopped. A Navy Seal M4 or even an M11 Sig doesn't leave a clean hole in and clean hole out. The back of his head would be... missing.

EDIT: They released the actual pic that was photoshopped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden Killed   Osama Bin Laden Killed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osama Bin Laden Killed
Page 1 of 1